I don’t know how I ever maintained my vehicles before I met my husband.
He handles everything.
Because, well, I not only don’t know what needs to be done when, I just don’t pay attention to it. It’s like I have this blind spot when it comes to vehicle maintenance. Even when the sticker in the window right above my head tells me when to take it in for an oil change, my husband will have to remind me that it is over-due. And inevitably he ends up taking it in.
That’s one of the reasons you get married, right?
To have the man take care of manly-type things.
And lifting heavy stuff.
When it comes to our vehicles, I know it is important to maintain them, it’s just a lot to remember to do it all. It’s nice to have someone there to take the hassle and stress out of it.
But sometimes I do feel guilty. I’m an intelligent, strong woman, I should be able to take care of my own vehicle myself!
Thankfully, now I can, because there is something that takes the guesswork out of vehicle maintenance for me.
What is Zubie?
Zubie is: A cool new service connecting you to your car to help you monitor your vehicles, diagnose repair problems and take the hassle out of daily driving.
Zubie helps you Ensure Family Safety
- Provides a real-time location so you can locate your family vehicles on a map
- Provides alerts when the vehicle arrives and departs from common location
- Provides notifications if the vehicle is having engine or battery problems to help prevent being stranded or inform you if a family member needs help
- Provide alerts to bad driving habits to help make family members better drivers
Zubie helps you Reduce Repair Anxiety
- Provides alerts to engine problems and information about error codes and what they mean
- Explains why a check engine light is on helping save you potential costly repairs
- Provides battery level reports to alert you before you are stranded by a dead battery
- Provides information about the seriousness of a problem and provides a repair estimate
Zubie helps you Simplify Trip Coordination
- Provides the ability to create groups to simplify coordination for carpooling and group road trips
- Provides privacy for your group so you share only with those you choose to
- Provides a safe way to compare and compete with others based upon how safe of a driver you are
Zubie helps you Save on Repair and Service
- Provides detailed insights into engine problems including repair estimates
- Possible insurance discounts if you choose to share you driving habits (coming soon)
- Provides maintenance reminders and guidance regarding upcoming services your vehicle manufacturer recommends (coming soon)
In the coming weeks, I will actually be receiving a Zubie Key so I can tell you firsthand about all these great features. We have had some trouble with my battery lately, that have made me concerned about driving too far in this wold weather. I can’t wait to have the Zubie so I can have some insight into what is causing these problems before we take it in and spend a lot of money on diagnostics and repairs.
Now, I haven’t tried it yet, but Christmas is NEXT WEEK. Zubie would make a great gift for the holidays. Think of the peace of mind you can offer to someone! And if you purchase before Jan 31st you can use code SAVE20DEC and SAVE 20% (Offer good through January 31, 2013. Shipping charges apply).
For more information about Zubie, make sure you watch the video below:
Is there someone on your shopping list that you think Zubie would be the PERFECT GIFT for?