Around here, our dogs are members of the family. In fact, sometimes they even rank higher than the human children, depending upon their behavior.
The most famous of our canine family members was Simon.
Simon was our first baby, and while we said goodbye to him on October 11, 2014 when he was just a couple months shy of his 13th birthday, he leaves a legacy of love.
Another legacy he left was the importance of nutrition for our furry family members.
Simon suffered from so many ailments in his long life, he was the poster dog for the medical problems that plague Golden Retrievers. Led by his allergies, epilepsy and hip displacia, we knew it was critical to feed him a food that provided him with optimal nutrition to keep his weight and other potential medical issues at bay. We truly believe that our focus on feeding him the best food we could find was a key reason he lived such a long life despite his numerous maladies.
And those that follow in his footsteps will benefit!
Toby is our little guy. Active, but we still struggle to keep him from looking like a sausage with feet.
Sadie is our newest family member. We thought she was 18 months old when we adopted her. 5 months and around 4″ later, we learned she was actually only around 9 months old when we adopted her. Which explains how much she grew!
Much like people, the best diet for your dog is one that is natural and contains real ingredients that weren’t manufactured in a lab. Food should provide your dog with the nutrients they need to lead a long healthy life. Wild Calling!® is a company dedicated to providing your pet with “real good food” that is a convergence of dietary science and natural food found in the wild.
About Wild Calling!
Wild Calling! is a wildly different food for dogs that is real, honest and true. Their foods are all-natural, grain-free, and actually promote proper health and nutrition. They have a passion for pets and believe that their health is more important than profit.
Good nutrition means eating foods each day that will give valued pets the vitamins, minerals, and other things they need to keep their bodies strong. It means pets eat foods that give them enough calories to have a healthy body weight. It means pets getting enough protein to keep their bodies built up and repair any damage they may have.
Key Advantages of Wild Calling!
- Wild Calling!’s GlycoEdge is designed to provide your dog with consistent energy and a low glycemic diet. Made from Tapioca, sweet potatoes, and lentils to provide a low glycemic diet.
- Wild Calling! is very concerned about quality. They believe in using the highest quality ingredients – including hormone and antibiotic-free meat, poultry and fish.
- Wild Calling! foods are meat & protein rich. They believe in grain free nutrition, and their protein is derived from quality animal protein. Rich meats help create an optimal amino acid profile to support healthy muscle growth & increased energy.
5 Real Reasons to Switch to Wild Calling!
- Wild Calling! is wildly different – it’s the wildest food out there with a focus on free-range and quality nutrition.
- Wild Calling! has a remarkable philosophy and a unique story behind their packaging.
- Wild Calling! is family owned by the Peterson family, a family of 5 with a story, not a strategy and is made in the USA.
- Wild Calling! believes that personal is powerful and wants to connect with their customers.
- Wild Calling! is real good food – it is the definition of nutrition.
To find a store near you that carries Wild Calling! check out their store locator.
Do you strive to provide the best nutrition for your pets?