8th Continent Soymilk has asked Trisha and I to host a Twitter party for their new campaign and contest called Nice Job, Mom. First of all, if you’ve never been to a Twitter party hosted by Trisha and I, you are missing out on a ton of fun AND wonderful prizes. Second, the contest from 8th Continent is a good one, and I bet EVERY Mom can relate so you’ll want to hear all about it.
I recently started drinking soymilk and I am pretty excited about being able to share 8th Continent and their fun contest with all of you!
My favorite line is “trying not to screw up too much.” Seriously…that is a motto for all moms everywhere! We try so hard but every once in awhile, even the best of face a situation where maybe we lose our “mother of the year” crown. Below is one of the videos 8th Continent put together for their contest. It’s funny and uses one of my favorite lines ever, see if you notice…
To get you prepared for our wonderful and fun Twitter party, below are some of the pertinent links for 8th Continent and for their contest.
- Nice Job, Mom contest info
- Nice Job, Mom Facebook app
- 8th Continent Soymilk Facebook page
- 8th Continent YouTube page (with hysterical Nice Job, Mom videos)
- 8th Continent on Twitter
And here are some specific details regarding how to enter the Nice Job, Mom contest, and what the prizes are:
- Anytime through the promotion, each submission will earn a chance to win the grand prize at the end of the promotion
- A winner will be selected every month out of the top ten submissions with most votes for that month
- Cut-off to submissions/ votes will end on the last day of every month with winners announced the following month
- Promotion period is through 10/31/10
- Monthly prize: Complete room makeover by Home Line furniture – Home Line Furniture® will provide furniture to make up a room of winner’s choice: Bedroom, Living Room or Dining Room.
- Grand prize: All expense paid complete Adventure Package for two from Caravan Tours. Winner can choose from one of Caravan’s tours. Full Prize includes, all meals, all activities, all hotels, all airport transfers, all transportation, excursions and airfare (from anywhere in US.)
TWITTER PARTY DETAILS AND INFORMATION
Trisha and I will be hosting the party, but a representative from 8th Continent will be available to answer any questions you may have that Trisha and I just can’t answer.
- Sponsor: @8thContinentSoy
- Hashtag: #nicejobmom
- Day: Tuesday, August 17, 2010
- Time: 8 pm Central time (6-7:30pm PST/ 8-9:30pm CT/ 9-10:30 EST)
- Prizes: 6 winners will each receive a 3-month supply of 8th Continent Soymilk; 1 winner will receive a ticket to Brandcation: Global Getaway in Orlando, FL in Nov. 2010
If you are one of those people who have never participated in a Twitter party, cannot keep up, or just want a better way to participate, check out this post at MamaBytes for some helpful tips on attending a Twitter party to get the most out of your participation. We will be asking a series of questions, all you need to do to participate is to respond to the question using the #nicejobmom hashtag. Each question you answer is an entry into the giveaways. Winners will be announced during the course of the party.
If you check out the links above and get familiar with 8th Continent and the Nice Job, Mom contest ahead of time, you’ll find it easier to answer some of the questions we will be asking.
RSVP is not required, but we’d love to know if you are interested in joining us. Leave a comment below to let us know if you will be there!