|This post is a part of our Merry Christmas Gift Guide. For more gift ideas, visit the main gift guide page: Merry Christmas Gift Guide.|
With Sesame Street Cookie’s Counting Carnival video game, finally kids ages 3 to 5 can enjoy a video game for the Nintendo Wii and DS designed just for them! It is also available for PC.
- Cookie’s Counting Carnival encourages mathematical skills that include number identification, counting, shapes, and pattern recognition through fun and exciting mini-games.
- Journey through the game in the many areas of the carnival such as The Grandstand, Rides, Petting Zoo, Concession Stand and the Arcade.
- Easy to follow audio-visual directions that preschoolers can master on their own.
- Use the second Wii Remote™ to drop-in and assist your child when needed.
- Game difficulty adapts to your child’s level.
- Customize up to four profiles, set functions including difficulty level and game limits, and review the games and educational content your child has played on the Parent’s Page.
- Wii and Nintendo DS versions include Gameplay Helpers to simplify gameplay for your preschooler.
- The Wii gameplay helper is a soft and fuzzy character cover with special grips that slips over the Wii Remote, minimizing unnecessary buttons and making it easier and more fun to hold and play with.
- For Nintendo DS, there is a jumbo click stylus designed for smaller hands, simplifying interaction with the touch screen.
My daughter is almost 3 and always wants to play the video games that we play. It’s not enough for her to play with electronic toys designed for her age, or even some of the video games designed for toddlers and small children. She wants to play what everyone else is playing. And now she can. Instead of being told she’s too little to play a certain game, we can now pop her very own game into the Wii and let her play. And with Cookie’s Counting Carnival, she also gets a super cool fuzzy Cookie Monster grip cover for the controller to make it easier for her to hold. It also hides buttons she doesn’t need to help make it less confusing for her.
It’s a critical time for my daughter to be learning about numbers and counting, and being able to feel included by playing on the game system everyone else is using makes her that much more excited about learning – because she doesn’t realize that’s what it is. She thinks it’s fun!
Sesame Street Video Game Discount
Save 10% on any Sesame Street Video Game!
Go to www.sesamestreet.org/videogames and enter promo code MOMMY at checkout.
· Start Date: September 20
· End Date: December 20
· Type of Discount: 10% off any SS Video Game
· Promo Code: MOMMY
URL: Go to www.sesamestreet.org/videogames