For the last almost 7 years, we have hosted all of the major holidays at our house. It’s one of those things that I love and don’t love. I love that we don’t have to brave the weather or rush out of the house on Christmas morning to go visit family. They come here. I don’t love that I have amazing memories of going to my grandparents house for Christmas each year and I know my kids won’t have the same experience. But, we make the best of it and hopefully we are still creating some wonderful memories for them.
Because we host, and my husband cooks, I am pretty much in charge of making the house look festive. Which is a really fun job!
Especially when you are shopping at Wayfair.com.
The perfect holiday table is all about setting a festive, comfortable tone that both delights yet is functional. You want to have beautiful items but you don’t want people afraid to use them.
- Susquehanna Glass Joy Peace Noel Hope Wine Glass
- TAG Greenery Stripe Runner
- Paula Deen Spiceberry 16 Piece Stoneware Dinnerware Set
- Ten Strawberry Street Lacquer 13″ Beaded Round Charger Plate
- October Hill Owl Ornament & Place Card Holder
- Rachael Ray Little Hoot & the Snowman 9.5″ Dessert Plate
- Heritage Lace Holly Glow Rectangle Tablecloth
- Xia Home Fashions Festive Christmas Pattern with Poinsetta Embroidered Cutwork Napkin
- October Hill Ceramic Napkin Caddy Tray
- Godinger Silver Art Co Reindeer Head Salt and Pepper Set
- TAG Woodlands Serving Platter
- Urban Florals Classic Cedar Top Plant in Urn
- UMA Enterprises 2 Piece Antiqued Christmas Angels Figurine Set
What a beautiful table that will make! I love to combine red, green, silver and gold into my holiday decor. The right balance of all of those colors really work together to make a delight for the senses.
Wayfair.com wants to help you set the perfect holiday table with a giveaway for a $500 gift card!