What would you do with $1,500 to spend online at Oscar de la Renta Childrenswear?
How would you spend it?
- Would you buy your kids an entire outfit from top to bottom?
- Would you just get them new cold weather clothing?
- Would you buy clothes too big so they fit next year?
I think I would spend it all on dresses for my daughter, Oscar de la Renta has some of the prettiest dresses!
Although their boys clothes are pretty amazing looking too.
You might not have to dream about what you would buy if you had $1,500 to spend because Elizabethstreet.com is having an amazing sweepstakes where someone will win a $1,500 shopping spree at Oscar de la Renta Childrenswear online.
Elizabethstreet.com is an online destination for stylish moms centered around lifestyle, travel, design, fashion and family life.
What is Elizabeth St.?
- an international collective of chic moms who know that life is best lived with style
- your global destination for discoveries in fashion, food, street chic, travel, design, and family life
- a favorite new clutch, a strong macchiato, your child’s next birthday cake, your next island retreat, a hidden Paris bistro, the ultimate summer camp, a digital photography class
- where style is measured by taste, not a price tag
- a place where children benefit through ElizabethST charitable donations
- a state of mind
To enter, simply visit Elizabethstreet.com and fill out the form.
Contest ends on December 9, 2012.
See contest page for official rules and additional information.Note: This post is sponsored by Elizabethstreet.com