THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AND COMMENTS ARE CLOSED
The winner is:
#394 Cori Westphal
Back in February I told you about a program from the United Stated Tennis Association (USTA) called Jr. Team Tennis Quickstart Tennis Program. The program is design for kids 10 and under and the basic concept is to make the court and racket smaller and the ball bigger and less bouncy so little kids can actually play and learn tennis without being handicapped by adult sized equipment.
May is National Tennis Month and the USTA has even more resources to help you get into the game. In addition to the Quickstart Tennis Program, there are Tennis Block Parties in communities across the country and daily instructional tips to help you Tune Up Your Game.
All throughout May—National Tennis Month—the USTA is serving up tennis in a fun, exciting, and dynamic way through a series of “Tennis Block Party’s” in a community near you! So, if you’re lookin’ to get into the game, have some fun, compete, or just work on your fitness, grab your family and friends and head out to the USTA Block Party that’s hittin’ your town!
There are over 150 locations across the country holding Tennis Block Parties and they offer attendees a day of free tennis, interactive games and attractions, and the opportunity to learn and enjoy the benefits of the game – from fun and competition, to lifestyle and fitness.
In honor of National Tennis Month, the USTA wants to help one of you enjoy tennis with your kids this Spring and Summer.
ENTER TO WIN A TENNIS STARTER PACK
VALUED AT $75 – $125+
One winner will receive a tennis starter pack containing the following:
- 1 adult sized tennis racket
- A tennis racket for each of the winner’s children
- 1 canister of adult sized tennis balls
- A variety of low compression kids learning balls
- Age appropriate Quickstart Learning Guides
The prize package will be similar to the image below:
How to enter:
Visit the USTA website and check out the Block Party schedule. Find the closest Block Party to you in your state and come back here and tell us the state you live in and the date of the block party nearest you (even if it has occurred already). If there are no Block Parties in your state, just let us know what your state is and that there are none scheduled there.
Earn extra entries:
- Subscribe to our updates by RSS or email (see top of our page) – 2 EXTRA
- Add our button (see bottom of home page) or our text link to your sidebar or blogroll – 2 EXTRA
- Comment on any of our other non-giveaway posts (please leave the link or name of the post you left a comment on) – 1 EXTRA PER POST COMMENTED
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway (include the link to your tweet) – 1 EXTRA PER DAY
- List the name of any professional tennis player – 1 EXTRA PER PERSON LISTED (UNLIMITED)
Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on Monday June 1, 2009 at noon CST and is open to the USA.
Winner will be selected from all eligible entries using Random.org. Winner will be contacted via email but must respond within 48 hours.