When it comes to the shoes I wear, I consider my choice of footwear as natural as the food I eat. I prefer a minimalist shoe that mimics a barefoot stride.
For me, going “barefoot” actually means fewer aches and pains and better posture.
With Spring in full force, one of my most favorite new minimalist shoe is the Jambu Bath Barefoot, one of Jambu’s Bare Feet Designs.
About Jambu’s Bare Feet Designs:
A minimalistic approach to footwear for people on the move, our Bare Feet Designs embody the barefoot stride by allowing a wider range of natural motion for your feet and leg muscles.
About Jambu Bath Barefoot:
This Gladiator style sandal will take you from cobblestone streets to city markets. With its blend of style and comfort, this barefoot design is the perfect compliment to your everyday lifestyle.
- Adjustable bungee closure system for a perfect fit
- Flexible barefoot outsoles emulate your natural walking motion
- Ultra lightweight materials provide all day walkability and support
- Memory Foam Footbed conforms to the unique contours of your feet for lasting comfort
- Eco-friendly outsoles combine natural rubber and rice/husk components for superior traction and durability
I have been a fan of Jambu for awhile now because of their style, durability, and focus on recyclable and reusable materials, and I love all of my Jambu shoes, but the Jambu Bath Barefoot is my absolute favorite style so far.
The fit is perfect and the adjustable bungee closure makes it so easy to get the fit and comfort you need.
They are vented and supportive in all of the right places and the accent stitching gives them character and style.
The material is comfortable and very light. They are super easy to walk in and very flexible.
They look really cute too!
These are my new spring and summer go-to shoes!
You can purchase the Jambu Bath Barefoot at Jambu.com or Amazon.com.