Most of the TV we watch around here airs live on the major network channels. Favorite dramas, comedies, reality TV and sporting events. But it’s not always convenient to watch them live, in fact, it’s hardly every convenient around here to watch live TV because we are on-the-go, or in the kitchen or just not sitting still. Another issue we have is that as a family we usually have 3-4 different opinions on exactly what we want to watch at any given time.
So often, we miss our favorite shows.
But we don’t have to! Hopper from
DISH has solved the problem of busy families who just can’t agree on what they want to watch.
Check out these awesome features of The Hopper:
- It’s a whole-home HD DVR.
- You can watch live and recorded TV instantly ANYWHERE.
- You can skip commercials.
- You can record up to 6 different shows at once.
- You can store up to 2,000 hours of shows.
- With the DISH Anywhere app you can watch live and recorded TV on tablets, computers and smartphones. You can even manage your recordings remotely.
- With Hopper Transfers you can transfer your recordings to you mobile device to watch your shows ANYWHERE even without an internet connection.
- You can pause, rewind and record live TV from any room in the house, and access your library from any room to pick up a show where you left off.
We will never again miss our favorite shows!
When my husband is on the road he can watch his recorded shows on his laptop. When I am waiting in car pickup lines or waiting for sports practice to let out, I can catch up on my favorite dramas. Hopper from DISH completely makes TV customized to my needs and my schedule. I can’t imagine needing anything else.
DISH packages start at $24.99 (commitment required, restrictions apply) and you can get the Hopper FREE when you sign up for any of the DISH packages.
For more information:
Also, check out this video clip illustrating some of the features of the Hopper from DISH.
Try not to laugh.