We all have something embarrassing.
Something we try and hide from people.
Something we won’t admit.
Something we would just rather other people not see or know about.
It doesn’t have to be a terrible secret, but for some reason we’d rather people not know, even when the odds that it is something embarrassing that most people probably share.
I have one or two of said embarrassing things.
Sure they are minor.
Sure they don’t matter in the grand scheme of things.
Still, they embarrass me.
I’m going to share one of those things with you right now.
I’m going to “air my dirty laundry.”
This is my bedroom closet.
This is the place where if I am not sure where something should go, I put it in there.
What’s in there?
NOT. A. CLUE.
But generally if I can’t find something I can tear the closet apart and find it. Then pile it all back up again.
LG knows a little thing or two about dirty laundry.
Did you know that for the last 4 years in a row LG was rated as the most reliable front load washer brand by a leading consumer magazine?
About LG Laundry Machines:
- LG is the market share leader in Front-Load laundry in the U.S. for four years running, and was named most reliable brand for Front Load laundry as well as dryers in the U.S. by a leading consumer magazine.
- Did you know families can cut their laundry-related energy costs by about a third – and water costs by more than half – just by purchasing an ENERGY STAR rated clothes washer such as the LG Ultra-Capacity SteamWasher™ with 6Motion™ Technology.
- LG’s Ultra Capacity Steam Washer is one of the most energy efficient washers available in its category. It’s roughly 86 percent more energy efficient and uses up to 40 percent less water than conventional top-load machines, helping you save more than $900 in energy and water costs over the life of the machine
- LG’s TrueSteam™ technology uses less water than traditional washers and reduces allergens, wrinkles and odors.
- The washer is powered by LG’s state-of-the art Direct Drive motor, which operates without belts or pulleys, meaning you get increased efficiency, reduced noise and vibration, and a guaranteed longer lifetime backed with an unprecedented 10-year warranty.
- Learn more about LG Front Loader machines: http://bit.ly/t2Hxvq
So how about you? Do you have something embarrassing you could come clean and “air your dirty laundry” about?
ENTER TO WIN A $250 AMEX GIFT CARD FROM LG
HOW TO ENTER (mandatory):
To enter, think about something you are most embarrassed to admit and Tweet it out with the hashtag below. Then come back here an leave a comment with the link to your Tweet (click on the time of your tweet for the exact link to it). A sample Tweet is provided below – please feel free to add more to your story in the comments to explain your Tweet. You MUST use the hashtag provided. Replace “MESSY CLOSET” with your own embarrassing thing.
My “dirty laundry” is my MESSY CLOSET, air yours with LG & enter to win a $250 GC #LGTruthTold http://bit.ly/sgV85b
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES (optional):
Must complete required entry in order to qualify for extra entries.
- Visit the LG washer & dryer page and leave a comment telling me what is your favorite feature – 5 EXTRA
- Follow me on Twitter – 1 EXTRA
- “Like” What’s That Smell?” on Facebook – 1 EXTRA
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall – 1 EXTRA PER DAY
- Tweet your original entry – 1 EXTRA PER DAY (must include hashtag and link to this post)
Please leave a separate comment for EACH extra entry indicating that you performed the required entry. Provide links to Tweet, etc. as required for the entry.
Giveaway is open to the USA and ends on November 28, 2011 at noon CST. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hrs to respond. Please add email@example.com to your trusted email filter. If original winner does not claim their prize within 48 hrs, it is forfeit and a new winner will be selected promptly.
Note: I received compensation for my participation in this campaign through Ogilvy Public Relations and LG.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds of winning are not increased by a purchase.
Please note that as much as we would like your prize to arrive before Christmas, we cannot guarantee it.