I may have trouble this week making the meals I planned because my trip to the grocery store met with a lot of empty shelves in the produce department. It was like everyone was planning for the zombie apocalypse and zombies don’t eat vegetarians.
Other theories involve planning for the crazy weather we are having (they closed ALL roads in my county) or new years resolutions.
Personally I prefer the vegetarian zombie theory.
So we shall see how this week turns out and if a follow-up trip to the store nets me the ingredients I need. If the roads ever open back up!
- Honey Ginger Soy Chicken – Mom 100 Cookbook pg 208
- Roasted Butternut Squash – Mom 100 Cookbook pg 266
- Hamburgers with Paleo Hamburger Buns – 21DSD Cookbook pg166
- Sweet Potato Fries – 21DSD Cookbook pg 160
- Pot roast with root veggies & mushrooms – 21DSD Cookbook pg 92
- Creamy cucumber salad – 21 DS Cookbook pg 152
- Slow cooker sesame-orange chicken – Against all Grain Cookbook pg 130
- Jasmine Rice (this obviously is a grain but you can substitute cauliflower rice for traditional rice – we like the real thing now and again)
- Grain-free peroigi
- Polish sausage
- Pork Tenderloin Paprikash (from newspaper)
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Goodman Family Meatloaf – Earthbound Cookbook pg 85
- Mashed cauliflower – Against all Grain pg 122
For a meal plan geared towards the busy family, check out Frosted Fingers Meal Plan for this week.