Picture this: attempting a burpee and getting caught in your headphone cord. The next thing that happens is either: A) smacking yourself in the face, or B) falling to the ground in an attempt to untangle yourself and continue your workout.
After all that, the headphone cord has become your worst enemy.
It’s annoying, and dangerous.
The last thing you need is another factor that brings your motivation down (and falling on and/or smacking your face is definitely anti motivational.)
Getting a Wireless Workout
Music is a necessity for working out. It keeps focus high and adds a lot more enjoyment to something you might not have wanted to do in the first place.
They go hand in hand. It shouldn’t be dangerous to hear your favorite song.
It’s 2014, and about time we are able to workout without the cord tangles.
Jabra has brought something functional and necessary to the world. Something that lets us push ourselves further than we ever could have before.
Not only does it take the danger out of listening to your favorite music, the Jabra Sport Pulse tracks your heart rate, gives you powerful and pure Dolby® sound, and offers real-time voice coaching.
Just because it is wireless doesn’t mean you’re missing out, either.
- Play/Pause/Skip Tracks and Control Volume from the inline controls.
- Create and browse playlists, share music, and stream Youtube content with the built in Jabra Sound app.
- Plan, track, and evaluate your workouts with the Jabra Sport Life app that intelligently connects your phone to your headphones.
- Track your heart rate! The precision bio-metric in-ear heart rate monitor syncs up with the app and allows you to fully understand your body during a workout.
All with the Jabra Sport Pulse.
Basically, it’s everything you need without cluttering up your workout space.
Now, time to use your imagination once again.
You start your Beat Your Best Workout, download the printable here.
You flawlessly move from Jumping Jacks to Lunges on day 1.
What happens next?
You’re motivated to continue your workout. You feel stronger and more confident.
You know you can do it.
You don’t smack yourself in the face in the process…
Beat Your Best Playlist
Get up, get motivated, dance a little.
- “Right In” – Skrillex
- “Magic – Dr. Pack Remix” – Chani
- “Brave” – Sarah Bareilles
- “Golddust” – DJ Fresh
- “Harlem Shake” – Baauer
- “Hall of Fame” – The Script, Will.i.am
- “I Want You Back” – The Jackson 5
- “Carry on Wayward Son” – Kansas
- “Feel the Love” feat. John Newman – Rudimental
- “Sail” – AWOLNATION
- “In For The Kill – Skrillex Remix” – La Roux
- “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” – Whitney Houston
- “I Need a Hero (Blue Nature Mix Edit)” – Andrew Spencer
- “Such Great Heights” – The Postal Service
Do it all without worrying about getting wrapped up.
Beat Your Best with the Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless Headphones
How do you Beat Your Best?