Hi there! I am Kim, a former Architect who left a professional career stay at home with her kids. I am in the best shape of my life and have discovered that things really can get better after age 40.
I have 2 kids. My son, who is 11, is a super-genius who skipped second grade and likes sports and video games. He likes to wear ties and his hair in a mohawk. My daughter is 7 and, well…I think she’s either going to be a spy or a computer hacker. She likes to wear dresses while playing in the dirt.
I’m also married, thankfully, because I need someone to help me at least even out the score against the kids.
- I am a a self-proclaimed health geek. I workout, I eat vegetables and eat clean and organic when possible.
- I do not promote products that contain preservatives or gmos (genetically modified organisms).
- I believe in removing chemicals from our household products.
- I cook and sometimes it actually turns out good.
- I often prefer the company of dogs over people.
This video is a tongue-and-cheek reflection of some of my passions:
When it comes to my work and promoting products, brands or causes I believe in, I lead by example. I share things I believe in, use or would use. I don’t judge others behavior, I influence by sharing my own behaviors and empowering people with the information they need to make a smart decision.
Brand Ambassador and Spokesperson
Sportcraft spokesperson – ABC 7 News Chicago June 12, 2011
LifeLock Brand Ambassador – 2012 to present
Verizon Wireless Savvy Moms Brand Ambassador – 2012
Chuggington Conductor Brand Ambassador – 2011
Sam’s Club Sharing the Savings Blogger – 2009 & 2010
Additional Brand Relationships
Check out my past brand posts on my PR Friendly Blogger Campaigns page.
Some of our clients:
- Genworth Financial
- Nestle / Skinny Cow
- Nestle / Edy’s
- Old Navy
- 8th Continent Soymilk
- Best Buy
- Purple Trail
Kim is available for:
- Blog and Personal Coaching
- Blog and Website Advice
- PR Consulting (For bloggers and PR reps)
- PR Accounts
- Public Speaking: Social Media, Blog, Mom Blogger
- Spokesperson and commercial work