Who do you think of when I say “The person who needs the newest and best phones”?
Is it the 19-year-old hipster from silicon valley, the tech-obsessed person (no matter their age), or someone else? In my experience, the demographic that really gets the most use out of the best phones are moms.
What is the last thing you expect mom to do, though? Right! Buy something for themselves. It goes against the code of mothers. That is why you should consider getting your mom something truly worthy of being called a Mother’s day gift: DROID Turbo Sapphire Blue by Motorola.
You may be scratching your head and wondering why I would suggest such a high-tech phone for a Mother’s Day gift. Just wait, you’ll see.
1) Photo Storage and Display. One of the things I’ve noticed a lot of lately is the fact that we (as mothers) take tons and tons of photos with our phones and rarely transfer them to our computers. Because phones are our preferred storage solution for our favorite photos, it is important that we not only have enough storage room, but that the pictures look great on the screen.
The DROID Turbo Sapphire Blue by Motorola has an extremely impressive display that Mom will definitely be happy with.
2) Durability. If you know a mom who hasn’t had an accident with her phone, that is very rare. Most moms I know have had some of the horrific accidents that ruined their phones. We cannot survive without our phones!
The DROID Turbo Sapphire Blue is made with Premium ballistic nylon (originally for military use) and its durable, scratch-resistant, water-repellent design helps even the most accident prone mom keep their phone in wonderful condition. My favorite part, though, is underneath the woven fabrics of this phone is a layer of kevlar…which is 5x stronger than metal.
You know what that means: even an angry two-year-old can’t break it.
3) Unique, eye-catching design. Gone are the days where every phone looks exactly the same. This phone has the most unique mobile design I’ve seen in a long time with its unique woven fabrics that really set it apart from the rest of the phones out there.
4) 48 hour Battery. The last thing mom wants to do is charge her phone, and if I’m being honest it is something that goes forgotten sometimes. Naturally, not having a charged phone can be disastrous.
The battery life on this phone is incredibly impressive, up to 48 hours, which is better than I could have ever imagined. I don’t think I’ve ever even stayed awake for that long before. Now mom can tend to her daily tasks without worrying about being disconnected.
5) Android perks. Last but not least is the simple perk of being on Android.
There is something so unique about being able to customize the operating system of a highly custom phone. It all makes for such a wonderful Mother’s Day gift.